Sunday, February 24, 2008

WonderCON 08 Big Thangs and memorandom...


Wondercon!!! Some major feats of awesomeness happened to brotha B!

1) I "hung out" with Victor Cook, Greg Wiseman, the new legend Sean "Cheeks" Galloway and the rest of the Sony/Spectacular Spider-man staff before their panel and premiere of Spider-man.( plus bought cheeks art book v2)


2) I met John Dolmayan of System of a Down!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWQQQQQQQQQ!

3)Got Life by Steven Silver and he still remembers my name!!

4) My Individual Collective partners Heroes United made their Con debut!

5) I got a signed sketch book from the Bay Area comic legend Long VO of StudioXD/Udon Comics fame, who re-designed all the sprites for Street Fighter 2 HD coming to XBOX soon!

6) I hung out with my buddie a model and indie comic star Sara.

In Memorandom:

I was reunited with a few of my college friends. Genevive, Bourdin, Margaret and Donald, Franklin, Sean, Dan Cooney, Neil, and my girl Lanny who gave me a print of a watercolor painting of hers!

This years Con was Pimpilicious!!! Now on ward to Fanime and SDCC!!!

3 comments:

Vic Cook said...

Brandon,

You are Spectacular!
Great meeting you at Wonder con!

-Vic Cook

Kohyunu said...

That's some crazy event! Awesomeness!!

StudioRisingStar said...

Thanx Mac and thank you so much Vic!!! Its an honor to have you visit my blog!

-SRS