Monday, October 19, 2009

Batman Snack Sketches continued..



Hey Blog world I'm back from the enlightenment trip at least for a little while. I got the urge to do more Batman Begins/Dark Knight themed sketches. So I went after my fave villain of all the Joker and one Batman Rogue who always messed with me Two-Face. Just for fun I did a chibi version of Joker. I was imagining the Joker as a young, smart, hip and mad Emotional Hardcore Kid. Mostly I did it for the hair, that hairstyle is just so cool and at the same time it's a bit menacing. Two-face I was just trying to get really creepy with it like my previous Scarecrow. Well I hope you all will enjoy these I have more to come soon with a full report about Wonderland and Down the Rabbit Hole. Thank you for all your prayers and support. It's a big challenge to morn a loss, have financial problems, trying to find another job, family challenges, and moving. Yet thankfully they are not to big for God!!! I'll be back this week with more. Thank you all again.

No comments: