Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Blackest Friday lead to Christmas Memories..

Hey Blog world. I'm Back! Happy Belate Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
I hope you had a fun Black Friday because mine was just well...BLACK!
It rained while I was at work, I found out I have to move from my new place, and I'm not going
to be going to Florida for work at Seaworld. Ugh.. The Devil's startin' up mess again!
Well I heard one of my fave Christmas tunes at the Park. It was a cover of WHAM!'s " Last Christmas". I loved the song when I was kid! My sis was a big WHAM! head back in the 80's.
So I did an illustration/speed paint inspired by the song. Check out the youtube link and listen to the song and look at the pic. To be honest it is a bit true for me. As much as the I love Christmas , I often feel sad about not having a relationship. I would give my heart and only have it turned away and it's been like that since I was young. So related to this song especially with current events in my life after my Mother's Passing. So Enjoy..

-SRS


No comments: