Tuesday, July 29, 2008

On SDCC.... pt. 1 Spectacular Spider-Man



I'm back blog world! Here's a litte info drop about SDCC.
First off the Spectacular Spiderman panel was pimpiliscous!
Lot's off hot stuff for next season and the dvd's are coming out this fall!
Man the goofy part of the panel was the quip reel that the staff edited together.
The things people can do with editing..... any who Sean Cheeks Galloway still rockin' it hard and puttin' it down on character design front, Greg Wiseman layin down the lyrical storytellin', Vic Cook Directing the animation for this bomb series, and the stellar voice cast droppin' life into these characters (especially Mary Jane). Steve Bloom gave us a freebie goblin laugh live in the panel. Later on and before the con, I got to talk to Vic Cook more about the animation production and it felt good to know that he still remembered me from Wonder Con of this year! ( plus for the record he did leave me that message on that blog posting!! I got a few pics from SD and more to talk about soon. I'll be back in a minute.
-SRS

No comments: