Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On SDCC pt2: Where I met Jose Lopez!





On ward towards the next item from my week down in SD,Ca. I finally met Jose Lopez !

The superstar character designer of The Batman , Jakie Chan Adventures, and many more.

It took me the whole Con to finally track him down. He was so humble and kind! That made my day and he gave me some positive feed back on my work that was very helpful! I also got to reconnect with Stephen Silver and his wife who I was surprised she still remebered me after meeting her last year. Also I see Lesean Thomas, and Joe Mad at the Play Booth. Fred Perry Anatartic Press Comics legend doing his thang that made Gold Digger an indy manga legend !

Many Toy companies at SDCC this year and Celebrites.Kim Kardashian was there.... and I missed her! Dang it! Oh well I guess theres always next year...

More to come.

-SRS

No comments: