Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Amen! Change has began!


I couldn't go to sleep with out blogging about tonight. What an inspirational night and what an experience to see Barak Obama become the first African-American and the 44th President of the United States. I was filled with joy, excitement, and hope. I couldn't hold back my tears during the counting of his votes and his speech. It's wonderful to experience an African American man who exudes so much inspiration and is a glimmer of what it was like to see my Hero Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I pray that Jesus will use Obama to touch many lives and that he will be a great example of his famous verse " With men it is impossible but, not with God for all things are possible." History was made on Nov. 4th, 2008 and it's inspired me to change with it! I'm painting something special because of this momentous celebration and I'll be done with it this week. Stay Tuned and thank you all!

-SRS

No comments: