Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lupin the 3rd ...

Hey Blog world! I wanted to post up something that I did for a warm up before working on my comic book job. This is the fame Manga/Anime character Lupin the 3rd. I did him in his suit from the movie "Lupin the 3rd: The Castle of Caliostro". It's the first Lupin movie I saw and by far my favorite. Hayao Miyazaki directed the film. I loved it because Lupin shows more heart and heroicism than in his television series where he's usually a suave, cunning, funny, and raunchy. I had fun doing this and will do more in the future. Please watch The Castle of Caliostro it's a fantastic Anime!

-SRS

2 comments:

Mokuu said...

Yo Brandon, ill have to add your blog to my list in order to keep updated, whats new on your side?

StudioRisingStar said...

thanks for the reply bro!
Nothing much just working on a comic book for the company I'm working with and I've gotten 20 rejections from companies so far! So it's fantastic! lol..