Monday, March 2, 2009

Reprogrammed @ Wondercon 2009: Success!









Wondercon was fun this year! I was with my company Charter Road Productions promoting the Reprogrammed Project at the Academy of Art University Booth. That's where we debuted my month long comic book project for the series. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. The Comic (especially the animated version) was received very positively and there might be a chance that it will continue . I'm very happy with what Jesus did this weekend! I was happy to see many of my old Art School friends and Industry Pro-friends that remembered me from previous conventions. The comic will be up on this blog for yallz to read and I will also put on the portfolio blog too. Thanks for stopping by!

-Brandon

2 comments:

Vic Cook said...

Brandon,

Nice seeing you at WonderCon. Thanks for showing me your comic pages and work in progress on your animated project. It all looks very cool! Also great seeing you at our Spidey panel!

Kohyunu said...

Wow, you got your works published and everything! :)

I'm hoping to make a comic or manga once things settle down with me.

Keep up the drawings man! What a trooper :P