Thursday, April 3, 2008

I love STREET FIGHTER!


Well for all yallz who want to know, this was my art work for the SF tribute art contest that Udon/Capcom put on for all amateur artists can put in their interpretation of the Street Fighter Characters. I did Yun and Yang with Gill , characters from SF 3. I know the reason why I didn't win and that doesn't matter to me. God be praised for the gift he's given me and better things are coming for me. This SF book just wasn't it but their is more in front of me than behind me. I hope you'll enjoy this, Plus added treat here be the line art...


-SRS

1 comment:

Megan Wolfe said...

That sucks, dude. :( Keep trucking right along though, and look at it like a learning lesson.. maybe you didn't win, but you can always improve and come back to kick some butt. :)

Remember: people that quit never know what could have been because they didn't stick around long enough to find out. :D